Friday, July 24, 2009

Problems and solutions.


After testing my code two major problems appeared. The one of the NXT followers gets in the way of the other NXT follower and prevents it from seeing the light. For this case I decided to raise up the light but this made my code not work properly because it is very hard to find the best angle that allow the NXTCam chase the light without losing it easily. So I need to do more modifications to that part.

The other problem is placing the ultrasonic sensors. I wrote code for one, two and three ultrasonic sensors. One sensor does not provide enough data for the NXT to achieve desired obstacle avoidance. I would like to use only two sonar sensors but there is no way of placing the sensors in the angles I need so I had to use three sensors. Using three sensors is effective; I am now in the process of developing the code needed to process all that data and then I will implement it with in my follower code.

Time: 5hrs.

No comments:

Post a Comment